Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Blood Bank is fully functional as per provisions of the 'Drug sand Cosmetics Act / Rules' for operating as blood bank. The license for whole blood / blood components and Apheresis has been obtained from the Central License Approving Authority i.e. Drug Controller (G) India.
The BloodBank is providing whole human blood / blood components to the indoor patientsand also to the private hospitals / nursing homes of the region round the clockat nominal testing / processing / service charges as per central governmentnotification No.S.12016/01/2012-NACO (NBTC) dated 12th February 2014.
- Operational24 x 7 x 365 days.
- High Qualityproducts.
- Equipped withstate of the art equipment's.
- Specialstress on voluntary blood donations (approx. 90 %)
- 100 %component preparation.
- Each productis screened for Transfusion Transmitted infections (HIV, Hepatitis B, HepatitisC, Syphilis and Malaria)
- Kits approvedby Govt. of India (NACO).
- Donorsscreened 'REACTIVE' for infectious markers are informed & counseled.
- RegularQuality checks are carried out on blood bags, reagents, kits, blood components.
- Whole Blood
- Packed RedBlood Cells
- Platelet Concentrate
- Fresh FrozenPlasma
Diagnostic facilities Available:
- BloodGrouping (cell Grouping & Serum Grouping)
- Direct CoombsTest (DCT)
- IndirectCoombs Test (ICT)