A diet based on wholecereals, with plentyof fruit and vegetables, some protein-rich foods such asmeat, fish andlentils; some milk and dairy foods and not too much fat, salt orsugar, willgive you all the nutrients you need.
When it comes to ahealthy diet, balance isthe key to getting it right. This means eating a widevariety of foods in theright proportions, and consuming the right amount offood and drink to achieveand maintain a healthy body weight.
A healthy diet woulddefinitely includelots of vegetables and fruits. In addition toprovidingimportant macro-nutrients, such as protein, fiber and healthyfats, thesecontain powerful, proven, disease-fighting vitamins, mineralsandphytonutrients.
Protein is criticalfor a healthy diet.Therefore, eggs, nuts, and minimally processed organic meatswould be a goodoption for a healthy diet. Meats raised in a natural way – i.e.grass-fed beef– are known to contain higher amounts of healthy fats, such asOmega 3s.Healthy fats are known to be critical for cardiovascular health, so ahealthydiet would also include nuts, seeds, avocados, fish and oils such asolive oil.
A healthy diet wouldperhaps includeprobiotics good bacteria found in yogurt and other certain foodsto help repairany damage done to the intestinal terrain by poor diet, lifestyleorantibiotic.
1. Patients of antiobesity are advised usually toeat more andresults in maximum inch loss and weight loss.
2. Gain and loss of 3 kg weight in 10 days onfollowing only onediet plan.
3. One of the patient has reduced 26 kg weight in12 visits and, isquite normal in all parameters, during investigations.
4. Management of gestational diabetes onlywith diet, isalso one of the big achievement.
5. Strong grip over other therapeutic diet plans