1. How to get medical opinion and cost of the treatment?
• Patient's case history/ current clinical reports/ scans& details of previous treatment taken can be shared with us for the evaluation by our team of expert doctors which would enable us to provide the cost and treatment plan prior to patient arrival.
2. What are the modes of payments?
• Payment can be made through cash/ credit cards at the time of admission. The payment can also be transferred to the Hospital accounts through wire transfer prior to the arrival/ travelers cheque.
3. Do you provide accommodation & meal to attendant while patient is admitted?
• Yes,attendant is provided the hospital stay with patient (except ICU stay) in case if they have opted for a double and single room. We also provide meals to attendant on paid basis.
4. How to contact SGHS hospitals and schedule an appointment?
• There are various option to contact SGHS hospitals like directly calling on +91172-2295000 or you can visit our website for an appointment and submit request online.
5. Will I know the cost of the treatment before coming to SGHS Hospitals?
• Yes, we have well trained team of counsellors, who will guide you regarding cost estimatewhile you are in hospital as well as your treatment process.