At SGHS Superspeciality Hospital we provide compassionate patient care and clinical excellence in the field of nephrology. The physicians are pioneers in diagnostics to evaluate, diagnose and treat each patient.
Our nephrology team is stringent towards different types of acute and chronic kidney conditions often due to diabetes, hypertension,infections and hereditary illnesses etc.
The Hospital has state of art Hemo-dialysis center with double reverse osmosis plant. Separate facilities for Hepatitis B and C positive patients are available. Dialysis services are available for 24 hours including Sunday. Facility for bedside Dialysis /SLED available for treating Critical patients in ICU/CCU.
Other facilities include CAPD (peritoneal dialysis), renal biopsy, renal angiography, construction of AV Fistula are available.
Also separate dialysis unit is available for HBC and HCV patients.
- Focus on preventive aspects of HD and slowing disease progression to dialysis by managing patients under dietary modification and medicines.
- Kidney failure
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Chronic renal insufficiency
- Hypertension-related kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Proteinuria (protein inurine)
- Glomerular disease
- Electrolyte disorders
- Cystic kidney diseases