Organize your Travel & Admissions
On confirming the treatment with our hospital, patients will send the scanned copy of their passport.On receiving the passport, our coordinator will issue a VisaAssistance letter for the patient and the attendant to visit India on medical Visa.
- Once you have our Visa Assistance letter along with the otherformalities of the visa of your respective country, the Indian embassy wouldgrant you the visa.
- Book your tickets and send us the scanned copy of your passport to confirm arrival date and time.
- On confirmation, our coordinators will book rooms, OT etc forthe patient.
- On arrival of the patient at the airport, they would be assistedby our representative to bring them to the hospital.
- Be rest assured, you shall be provided the best treatment
- Once youarrive in India, our Relationship Executives will assist you in organizing youradmission. On the basis of the selected package, you will be guided to yourpre-booked facility.
- You arerequired to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registeredat our hospital. The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (Photo pageand visa page) in your hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on thedirectives from the Government of India.
- As aninternational patient you are expected to register yourself at the ‘ForeignerRegional registration Offices’, our executives will be more than happy to helpyou to complete this formality.