Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib hospital prides itself in having thestate of art neonatal intensive care unit. Excellent facilities for managingpre-term, low birth weight babies weighing as less as 500 grams, delivered asearly as 24 weeks pregnancy are available here. These facilities includededicated neonatal ventilators, open care systems with over head warmers, pulseoxy meters, photo therapy units and infusion pumps.
In addition expert procedures like surfactant administration,central venous and arterial line insertion, exchange transfusion and chest tubeinsertion, total parental nutrition are available.Trained pediatricians withspecial expertise in neonatology are available round the clock.
Paediatric emergency, OPD, immunization services are alsoavailable.
- Management of childhood diseases
- Growth & development monitoring
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genetic counseling
- Asthma & allergy
- Seizuer & Neurodevelopment Clinic
- Neonatal ICU with Ventilator.
- Indoor management of all serious childhood diseases.
- All deliveries normal or caesarean attended by pediatrician/personal trained in neonatology
- Open care neonatal systems
- Electronic weighing scale
- Low pressure suction machine
- Phototherapy units for management for neonatal jaundice.
- Pediatrics and Neonatal surgery
- Pediatric cardiac emergency
- 24hrs Ambulance services with transport incubator and ventilator facilities with fully equipped medical team.
- Facility for Exchange Transfusion
1. Severe Neonatal Jaundice
2. Rh and ABO mismatch
BCG, DPT, Polio, Measles,MMR, Hepatitis A & B, Hib Titre, Varicella (Chickenpox) , Typhoid andcombined vaccines DPT.
- Neonatal / Pediatric Ventilator.
- Radiant Warmer
- Pulse Oxymeter
- Electronic Weighing Machine
- Open Care Neonatal System