- Right to considerate and respectful care.
- Right to information on diagnosis, treatment and medicines.
- Right to obtain all the relevant information about the professionals involved in the patient care.
- Right to expect that all the communications and records pertaining to his/her case be treated as confidential
- Right to every consideration of his/her privacy concerning his/her medical care program.
- Right to expect prompt treatment in an emergency.
- Right to refuse to participate in human experimentation,research, project affecting his/her care or treatment.
- Right to get copies of medical records
- Right to know what hospital rules and regulations apply to him/her as a patient and the facilities obtainable to the patient.
- Right to get details of the bill.
- Right to seek second opinion about his/her disease, treatment,etc.
Right to Confidentiality
At SGHS Hospital,Mohali you can be assured of complete privacy and confidentiality during yourstay at the hospital and after discharge. Your hospital records,in-patient aswell as out-patient, will be treated with utmost confidentiality.