Psychiatry and De-Addiction
The Department of Psychiatry providescomprehensive psychiatricservices to all age groups the dept. offers a rangeof inpatient and outpatientservices for children, adolescents, adults and theelderly while providing thehighest quality of care and service possible
Services and Treatment offered:
Drug De-addiction and Rehabilitation services
- Comprehensive OPD & IPD based management of Alcohol, Opioid,Cannabis, Inhalant & other substances etc.
- OPD based Smoking & Tobacco Cessation Clinic.
- Long term rehabilitation planning for substance abusers.
Child Guidance Services
- Assessment & Management of Behavioral & Psychologicalproblems in Children.
- Bed wetting, ADHD, Academic Problems, School Phobia, EmotionalDisturbances etc.
- IQ & Intellectual Assessments.
- Behavior modification treatments
- Depression & Worries
- Obsessive compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Anxiety problems, Social Anxiety, Phobias, Fear etc.
- Psychosis & Schizophrenia
- Mood Problems
- Assessment & Management of long standing personalityproblems.
Psycho-Sexual Disorder Services
- Psychogenic Impotence, Performance anxiety, Pre-matureejaculation, unsatisfactory performance etc.
- All kinds of Sleep Problems (Insomnia, etc.)
- Polysomnography (Video Sleep Study)
- Allkinds of chronic headaches Migraine, Tension Type, Mixed etc.
- Stress management
- Anger Management
- Behavior Therapy (including CBT)
- Psychological Counseling for depression, real life problems andrelationship problems.
- IQ testing
- Personality Tests
- Relaxation therapy