Dr. Raghav Mehan
- MS (ENT)
Work Experience :
- Did internship at Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Worked as senior resident Army College of Medical Sciences and Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt.
- Won Best Paper Award in the 'Junior Consultant Award Paper Presentation Session' during '2nd Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery' held at PIGMER, Chandigarh from 29 to 31 October 2015.
- Won gold medal in the 'National PG Quiz Competition' during the 64 Annual Conference of Association of Otoloryngologists of India (AOICON 2012)' held at Allahabad from 4 to 7 January 2012.
- Case report titled 'Pleomorhic adenoma of the nasal septum at the 4 Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists of India'.
- Case report titled 'Foreign body middle ear during tympanomastoidectomy - an accidental finding' present.
- Case reported titled 'Haemangioma of the nasal septum' presented.
|Monday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Sohana Hospital|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Sohana Hospital|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Sohana Hospital|
|Thursday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Sohana Hospital|
|Friday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Sohana Hospital|
|Saturday||09:00 AM – 04:00 PM||Sohana Hospital|