Dr. Sameer.S Bhate
Designation: Consultant & Head of Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgery
- Consultant & Head of Department of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgery
- MCh, DNB(CVTS), DNB(Gen Surgery), FIACS, MNAMS
- Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Fellowship Australia
- Heart & Lung Transplant Fellowship Australia
- Former Consultant & Head of Department of Cardiac Surgery at Maharshi Markandeshwar University, Ambala
- Visiting Consultant Cardiac Surgeon : Ruby hall Clinic and Sahyadri Hospital, Pune
- First Surgeon in Maharashtra and only second in the country to treat a complex dissecting aneurysm involving the arch using the Hybrid technique
- Successfully treated 18 Acute Aortic Aneurysms over 4 years.
- First Surgeon in India to do a 4th time re-do Mitral valve replacement successfully.
- First surgeon in Maharashtra to do third time re-do cardiac Surgeries: CABG with MVR; Triple valve replacement successfully.