Dr. Shivani Dogra
Department: Pediatrics &Neonatology
- M.B.B.S (Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla).
- MD Pediatrics from Premier Medical Institute PGIMER Chandigarh.
- DNB (equivalent to DM) Super specialization in Neonatology (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi).
- Senior Residency Pediatrics PGIMER Chandigarh (2007-2011).
- She worked as Consultant Pediatrics and Neonatology at the reputed JCI accredited Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Kolkata.
- Trained in NALS, PALS.
- Life time member of NNF, IAP, ISPE, ISPR.
- She has done many Publications;
Like “Dogra S,Thakur A,Garg P,Kler N.Effect of Differential Enteral Protein on Growth and Neurodevelopment in Infants <1500g: a Randomized Controlled Trial.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr.2016 Oct 31.(Epub ahead of print).”
- Research paper titled “Impact of Differential Enteral Protein Intake on Growth of infants below 1500grms or 32 weeks: an RCT” was selected for oral presentation at ESPGHAN meeting in Amsterdam and PAS meeting at San Diego 2015.