Surgery & Post Operative Care
Visas and Customs – Each country has its ownvisa and custom regulations. It is the responsibility of the patient andattendants to adhere to the protocols.
- Ground Transportation – We also provideassistance in finding a shuttle, hiring a car or choosing any other mode oftransportation within the city.
- Please do see to it that you bring:
- Your entire previous medical records, so thatit becomes easier for our doctors to understand your previous medicaltreatments.
- It would also be good, if you could bringacross a covering letter from your referral doctor, with he/she explaining yourmedical aliments.
- A list of medications
- Carry your driver's license or any valid proofof identity and make sure it will remain valid while you're traveling.